fans

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Tie one on.

Hello girls! Sorry I have been MIA this past week. Work gets crazy around the holidays. I have always been a fan of belts, so it's only natural that I would love belt accessories that you can add on to your wedding dress.

Here are two of my favs from Rheem Acra(Source)

(Source)

Those little accessories probably cost more than 300 buckaroos so my goal is to find some super sweet deals on bridal sashes.


This little pretty is only $89.00 on Etsy here

If you're looking for a lil more bling, here is your ticket.

This one is kinda nautical and very pretty and sparkly!

This beauty is only $150 and it's sold here

Annnnnd, for the girl who wants everything.

This belt has bling and beauty! I'm in love. And get this, its only $35.00!!!! Holy cow. This might be one of those things that I just buy and then find a use for later! You can buy this beauty here.

Ummmm...PS: love the ruffles on this dress...where can I buy it?

What special accessories are you planning to use on your wedding day?





2 comments:

  1. I literally can't stop accessorizing...I want everything: Birdcage veil, flower/feather fascinator, statement necklace, earrings, bracelet... all at a "casual beach wedding" hahaha. who am i kiddding?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the black sash with white flowers from etsy! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...