fans

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I said yes...!

I said yes to a dress! My dress to be more specific!


(Source)

It was an amazing day, sunny and unseasonably warm. My mom and I took a little road trip to Austin, TX which is about an hour and half away from us. We had been shopping a couple of times before and found some beautiful dresses, but nothing made me feel more elegant and romantic as this dress does. It was only the second dress I tried on that day and as soon as they put the veil on me, I knew I was done.

Dress shopping was fun, but I am so glad I'm done with it. I hated wondering whether or not I would be able to fit into the sample size dresses at different boutiques. It really does make a difference when the dress fits.

I am not going to post a picture of the dress I bought, some of you may have seen it already, but I don't want to risk the Mr. accidentally seeing it. We are both pretty traditional that way, but I promise yall won't be disappointed ;)

I will say though, it is everything that I wanted combined into one fabulous dress! I didnt think that was possible.

Did you enjoy dress shopping or did it just stress you out? Did you have that moment where you knew it was your dress?






6 comments:

  1. I bought mine online, sight unseen. So uh, no, it really wasn't a hassle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it a great feeling when you finally find 'the one'?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm getting my dress online. Currently I'm stressing over the custom details. LIke do I want lace trimming or polka dot tulle or a lace overlay or champagane or ivory? AHHHH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @lifeinwhite- Well lucky you!

    @miss tattoo- Ahhh! I dont know how I could pick either. Sounds like a really fun dress

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I remember how relieved I was to find "the one". Now I just want the darn thing to get here!!! I ordered it back in August and it STILL hasn't arrived!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know! mine wont get here till August! ahhhh

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...