fans

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Giveaway!

Hi everyone, Happy Wednesday! As promised, I have an awesome giveaway for yall.
On one of my countless searches on Etsy, I found Folding Chair Designs.
She has so much cute stuff for sale, but this week we are giving away one solid color rosette headband of your choice!





To enter: Visit Folding Chair Designs on Etsy and write a comment on this blog about which hair piece is your favorite and what kind of outfit you would wear it with. This will get you one entry into the contest!

Want a better chance at winning?
1.If you write a blog post about this giveaway you will get 2 more entries into the drawing!
(Please leave a link to your blog post in your comment)

2. Visit Her Blog and become a follower.
(Please let me know you did this in a comment on this page)



Rules: Shipping only to US and Canada.
Contest ends April 13, 2011

9 comments:

  1. Found you through weddingbee. I like the yellow and grey headband the best although all are cute! I'm about 11 weeks post-baby and have a bonus 5 lbs of belly so I'd wear it with anything to help me feel cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute blog! And adorable hair flowers (I started following her blog too and think I should start having babies STAT just so I can put cute little head bands on them!) I love the flowers in white - such a nice touch for a bridal shower dress, but I'm increasingly obsessed with the soft pink rosettes headband...I think they'd be a great addition to my bridesmaids ensembles :)

    Thanks for sharing your blog on the bee :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this blog! I followed folding chair designs, I posted about your blog at: http://buildinglifethrulove.blogspot.com/

    And I love the "Waves of Grain" headband! I have a gorgeous purple dress that I love to wear with gold accents! It would go perfect with my dress, because who doesn't love purple and gold together :)

    And do I get an extra vote because I started to follow your blog? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute blog! I love your background!

    I love the cream rosette headband!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are SO cute! I love the rosette trend. I saw your post on the wedding bee boards, and thought I'd drop by to have a look at your blog (and this awesome contest). I would have to say that while I love all of the hair pieces, my favorite is the cream rosette headband. Cream is such a versatile color--it could be used to match any color outfit, from wedding dress(!) to jeans, and it's always in style:)

    Looking forward to reading the rest of your blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your adorable blog! I love it!

    What a great giveaway! i love the teal headband and would probably give it to my stepdaughters to share, they love headbands! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also became a follower of your blog and their blog! Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Followed her blog!

    And my choice is the bright pink rosette headband because it would be PERFECT with my rehearsal dinner outfit ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...