Or at least somewhat magnificent monograms... That didn't sound as good though :D
I love me some good alliteration.
After playing around with Photoshop and different colors and shapes I came up with these guys.
I am still working on more of them because I'm not fully satisfied the way these came out, but I did come up with a few ways to use them.
Save the dates!
(Source)
By the way, did anyone else notice that neither of the individuals last name starts with "K"...very suspicious...
Wedding programs!
(Source)
On the dance floor!
(Source)
Custom stickers, shirts, stamps etc...
(Source)
I am also going to use them on our menus that I plan on making at some point too. So there you have it! There are plenty of places to use them and they are fun and somewhat easy to make yourself!
Are you using a monogram? Where are you gonna put it?
These are all great! You must be a photoshop whiz! I would definitely be interested in seeing a tutorial on here:)
ReplyDeleteBTW way to pick up on that example with the K monogram not being in either of the peoples' names. I never would have seen that;)
Your monograms are adorable!
ReplyDelete