fans

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Boys wearing nice clothes




After lots of persuading and pleading, Mr. PF finally agreed to go try on suits for the wedding! Since we are having a beach wedding, I decided that we needed to
have linen or at least light colored suits to fit with the formality of it.

I am so glad we went when we did because they were having this UH-mazing sale at K&G. Get this, it was 'Buy one suit for 179.00 and get 2 free" WHAAAAT? 2 suits for free? sign me up!

We tried on a couple of different suits and finally decided on the perfect suit.

Trying to act natural.

"Let me put my sunglasses on, so I look like Miami Vice"
(Btw, the suits aren't white, they are tan! Didn't they have white suits in that movie??)


I think he likes it :D

If you have K&G in your area, I highly recommend them! They are affiliated with Mens Warehouse in some way. The staff is so helpful and I couldn't believe we got such a great deal. I mean, this suits are nice, y'all.

Was your FI excited about trying on suits or was it like pulling teeth?

3 comments:

  1. Haha, I love Miss J and ANTM :)

    I thought I got a deal on suits, but girlfriend - that sale is unreal. Congrats, your boys are going to look suave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! and at such a good price point!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I couldn't believe the deal either. I cant wait to see then all together :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...