fans

Monday, July 11, 2011

Special touches to the tables


One of the first things your guests will see is your table decorations. I am so in love with so many different things that I'm afraid my whole wedding is going to look mismatched :/
Maybe that should be my theme...Mismatched, beach-chic :D

Image via Stylemepretty/ Photo by Sarah Yates Photography

I absolutely lurrrrrrveeeeee the mismatched napkin look. I have been scouring the web everywhere trying to find them for a reasonable price. Let me know if y'all find some :)


(Source)
How cute would these look attached to a belly band on the menus or around the napkin?!



(Source)
I have a soft spot for doilies. I don't know where I'll use them, but I'll find a way :D



Image via TheKnot/ Photo by Geneve Hoffman Photography
Ugh, how can I resist these polka-dots.


Image via Stylemepretty/ Photo by Denise Bovee Photography


Image via Stylemepretty/ Photo by Sarah Yates Photography
This is my dream table.


What special touches are you doing to your tables?

3 comments:

  1. Ummm, if mismatched beach chic looks like these inspirations, sign me up! So so pretty :) Especially loving the napkins, button bands, and doilies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! I love dressing a table for any old time, but for my wedding I really hope to be able to pull together something beautiful (for very little $$$).

    My parents have buckets of fresh roses available at the time of year I'm getting married and between my Mother and my sisters and I we have so much crystal. So I want to fill the tables with fresh roses in crystal vases and goblets... I'd also like some mirrored trays for candles also. I love the idea of colourful napkins like the ones in your post too! So simple yet effective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mismatched look! I'm aiming for the above look, hope I can achieve it!
    I'm using doilies on my seating cards.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...