fans

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Gifting My Groom (on the cheap)


Mr. PF's wedding gift is something that I have put a lot of time and effort, but no so much money into.


If you are looking for something really sweet for your groom, but are on a tight budget, maybe I can help you out. I bought this cute, little book about 6 weeks ago and I have been working on it whenever I have some free time without Mr. PF.



The cool thing about this book is that it is kinda like writing in a journal, but it is filled with fun prompts. I have been having so much fun going through this book and reflecting on our relationship and writing about it. I am leaving some of it blank so we can go back and do some of it together. As much as I would love to give Mr.PF an iPad or a PS3, this is more up my alley while staying on budget! :D

What special gifts are you considering? Are you breaking the bank for your groom or staying on budget?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...