As I told yall before, Mr. PF has celiac disease, so that means no cake.
I thought about buying gluten-free cake mix and taking it with us to Mexico and then just making a small cake for us to cut and eat. I feel like that might be more trouble than its worth and honestly, I haven't tried any G-free cakes I actually liked.
After thinking about it for some time, I started to think that maybe I was being selfish not having a wedding cake just because Mr. PF can't eat it. Do people even really care about the wedding cake? We are serving dessert but one is a banana whipped dessert and the other is tres leches cheesecake.
So what do yall think? Should I order a regular cake for all our guests?
Poll
1. Absolutely! Cake is the best part of the wedding.
2. Skip it, they won't miss it!
3. Other suggestion- Tell me below!

No comments:
Post a Comment