fans

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Well, The Dress Doesn't Fit.

That's right, Bees. My wonderful, lovely, ever-so-perfect dress doesn't fit!

I went to my first fitting this weekend and we did get it to zip, but its soooooo tight around my booty. Most people try and lose weight for their wedding, but I gained! Who does that???

Lucky for me, Mrs. Hotdog came to my rescue. Her and her husband have a personal training business in Wyoming and she offered to help me get into my dress with their 3 month program.

Picture via Complete Physique

The best part about the plan is that she planned out all my meals for me on my Google Calendar, which takes out all the guess work on my part. I don't know about y'all, but that's where I'm really clueless. She also gave me several different workouts to chose from so I don't get bored.

OK, now without further ado, the before pictures: (After further consideration, I decided not to post a picture in my sports bra...Your welcome :)


I probably need to lose about 10lbs for my dress to fit comfortably. I know its possible and totally do-able. I have 4 months till the wedding, so I just need to get my little porker butt in gear! I'll keep y'all posted.

Are you losing weight for the wedding or did you unexpectedly gain? What's your favorite exercise?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...