fans

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Dad AND Mom?

I'm talking about the big march down the aisle.

My mom and dad are 2 of the most important people in my life and they both had their fair share of fun while raising me. I thought about it a lot and realized that I want both parents to walk me down the aisle.
The beautiful Mrs. Emerald with her parents

For some reason I always had pictured just my dad walking me down the aisle and getting pictures like this one...

Mostly just because I like the way it looks and I have always dreamed of having that special time with my dad. So I decided on a great compromise.

We will have a fairly long aisle so I will walk out with my Dad and we will pick my mom up along the way before we actually head down the actual aisle. This is special to me because since I am an only child, our family has always been really tight knit and close. I am already stepping all over traditions toes, so what's one more thing, right? :D

Who is walking you down the aisle? How did you decide?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...