fans

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Petit Four-ever: The Pre-Wedding Fun

We got to the island 4 days before the actual wedding so we did have a few spare minutes to hang out with our friends and get a much needed tan :)

We found some beach...

Ate some delicious food...

Drove around and saw the sights...

Found some more beach...

Made friends with some iguanas...

And definitely acted silly...



 We even found this little guy just hanging out in a tree! He was so gorgeous!


After four days of trying to get everyone settled in to their hotels, the day before the wedding I had a little meltdown so Mr. PF and I snuck away for a couple of hours to ourselves. Mrs. Ostrich was so right about this one... Too bad I didn't listen! So yes, for the destination brides, if you can assure that you have some time alone before the wedding, you will save yourself some mental strife :)



The other thing I want to share with y'all is the amazing place we stayed. Meet Castillo Del Candelabro...

Picture via Luxury Retreats

It was the perfect party house for the week and at any given time you could find someone lounging by the pool with a refreshing margarita in their hand. Like a few other bees, we used HomeAway.com to find and book Castillo Del Candelabro.

They even had a little cabana so Mr. PF and I could have privacy! It was so awesome and it truly felt like paradise. Check out this view!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...