fans

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Petit Four-ever: Girls Get Ready

Sorry for the delay on the recaps, y'all. It took my amazing photographer a little longer than expected to get all the pictures back. I hope y''all haven't forgotten about me yet! Have no fear though, here we are, back in full recapping force!

So, the morning of the wedding Mr. PF and I woke up together (yep, we stayed together) and had some breakfast. It was really nice to have that time alone together to sit and reflect upon what our day would be like.

After breakfast we said goodbye and I didn't see him again until I was walking down the aisle.

During that time, me and the gals spent some time getting ready.All photos courtesy of Kate Bahnsen Photography


The lovely and talented Anne-Marie Cote did my hair and make-up. She''s from France, y'all. She knows what she's doing...


Here is Mama PF getting her pretty on.


The delicious make-up spread


Here we are trying to decide what to do with MOH PF's hair.


We sipped on some mimosas...


Lounged around and tried to relax...


And got our hair did.

What are you planning on doing the morning of your wedding? 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...