fans

Friday, July 20, 2012

Petit Four-ever: Ceremony Details

As y'all know, some things didn't go exactly right during the set up of our reception, but everything turned out alright in the end. Here are some of our details that I loved so much.

All photos courtesy of Kate Bahnsen Photography



 Mr. & Mrs. forks from SimplySweet

 Our guestbook was my favorite part of our wedding that we got to bring home. I made a book from out engagement pictures on Shutterfly and wrote a few prompts on the pages. People went to town, and its so much fun to read even today!

 yummmmm



Our 'Thank You" banner from AtcompanyB on Etsy


Our centerpieces were my favorite part of our table settings and of course, there are no pictures of it!!! Grrr! Make sure you tell your photographer everything you must have a picture of at your wedding. They were super-pretty, I promise :D

What were your favorite details of your reception?

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Congratulations on your big day! All of the pictures are wonderful and you look absolutely stunning.
    I just re-posted your "how we met" story on
    wwwsohowdidyoumeet.blogspot.com
    Hope you enjoy reliving the memory.
    Take care.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...