Anyways, after the ceremony and pictures, Mr. PF and I shared our first dance.
All photos courtesy of Kate Bahnsen Photography
We Danced to Michael Buble- Crazy Love
Mr. PF and I were a little nervous about our first dance because of our dancing skills...or lack there of.
We swore up and down that we would get around to taking dancing lessons, but it never happened. In the end it all turned out alright and there was no need for us to be nervous.
Are you or were you nervous about your first dance? Did you take dancing lessons?
- Petit Four-ever: Going To The Chapel…I Mean, Beach
- Petit Four-ever: The Boys Do Their Thang
- Petit Four-ever: The Girls Get Ready
- Petit Four-ever: Pre-Wedding Fun
- Petit Four-ever: Let The Recaps Begin!
- Petit Four-ever: Get Us to Paradise!
- Petit Four-ever: A White Dress
- Petit Four-ever: I Become a Bride
- Petit Four-ever: Pre-Wedding Pictures
- Petit Four-ever: Ceremony Details
- Petit Four-ever: We Walked
- Petit Four-ever: The Ceremony
- Petit Four-ever: The Flower Offering

No comments:
Post a Comment