My latest obsession has lately been ideas for outfitting my bouquet. There are so many pretty things you can do with the handle of the darn thing, I'm not sure how I'm going to pick which one I really want.
The first being the classic ribbon & bow.
(Source)
Nice, simple, understated and classic. It's just not me though.
The next thing I came across was the handle wrapped in lace.
(Source)
Oooooo So pretty! And it goes well with my "Vintage Beach Chic" wedding
Then I saw this...
(Source)
Yep! That's a hankie wrapped around the stems!
I. Die.
I love this idea so much and since I will be attempting (and hopefully successfully executing) my save the dates on hankies, I think this idea is perfect!
I will most likely go with something more like this for my bouquet though.
(Source)
Perhaps my new last name initial monogrammed in blue? And maybe throw on a starfish broach for good measure. Since we will be on the beach and all.
(Source)
Too much you think? Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and buy it anyways cause its $9.00 at Sears.
Hopefully all the thought and planning I am putting into the details will make our wedding look amazing in the pictures. I really believe that even if I am the only one who notices them, it will make me feel so good to see my plans come to fruition.
What special details are y'all planning?



Ahhh, vintage looking hankies are so beautiful! I'm also glad that I'm not the only one who buys things for the wedding without a completely clear plan in mind for them haha.
ReplyDeleteOOO! I LOVE the vintage looking hankies. It really makes the bouquet a little more beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI have so many tiny details that I'm putting in my weddding that no one else will probably notice, but I will and it'll mean that much more to me.
I love the idea of the vintage hankie and the starfish pin. GO FOR IT!
ReplyDeleteLove the idea of a hankie with your monogram in blue! Definitely go for it!
ReplyDelete