fans

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Our super-magnifico, mini staycation, anniversary extravaganza!

We are back in action after a wonderful lil vacation to Gruene, TX! (pronounced 'green') We ate entirely too much and drank too much, but that's what vacays are for, no?


(all of these are personal pictures)
The first night we were there, we visited historic Gruene Hall. It was a lot of fun but the live music stopped at 8, which was kind of a bummer.


We walked around and looked at all the shops on Monday. This was my fav, I really liked their philosophy on working. heh.


Ahhh, a beautiful Hill County sunset!

Our B&B was right on the river, which was awesome. The other awesome thing was that I never got a picture of it :D blogging fail lol


So, now that my pants are a little tighter from our vacation, its time to embark upon Thanksgiving! I finally went to the grocery store today, which I have been putting off since last week. I told yall I would give you my (almost)World Famous Banana Pudding recipe!

Here's what your gonna need.
My secret ingredient is the whipped topping. Other wise, its just plain ol nana pudding.

Step 1: Follow the recipe on the jello box. (heh.)

Step 2: Measure about a cup of whipped topping INTO the banana pudding. Revolutionary, I know. It makes the pudding so yummy and amazing.

Step 3: Line your 'nilla wafers in a dish all along the bottom and sides. (make sure you save some for the top of your finished product.

Step 4: Cut up your banana and mix it in the pudding.

Step 5: Put a few 'nilla wafers on top of the pudding. (I like to make faces out of the wafers, but that may be just me)

Step 6: Relax and enjoy your nana puddin that will surely get you praise and compliments wherever you go! Do yall have any recipes that are super easy that people can't get enough of?

So if I dont see yall till Thanksgiving, I hope everyone's day is filled with lots of family, friends and turkey (and pumpkin pie)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...