Not that our venue needs much work...or any, but I figured I better put some flowers out or something!
When you look this good you can get away with minimal decoration, which saves money! (yayyyyy)
Don't get me wrong, I love flowers too much to totally do away with them, but we hopefully wont have to use as many. We shall see though, my mom is a big flower person too.
Here is Mr. PF in his striking farmers hat.
One of the things that I love most about Isla Mujeres are the sunsets. We saw some breath taking sunsets while we were there. Hopefully we will have a nice sunset on the night of the wedding too. We planned our ceremony out so cocktail hour should be around sunset :D
I'm not really in the mood for a ton of flowers. When my sister showed the pics of my ideas to my florist her exact words were, "There's not many flowers in that."
ReplyDeleteIt's not all about the floral honey!
Hopefully my florist jumps on the band wagon of my vision. I really like free form and with lots of greenery. Hopefully she doesn't screw it up. Lol.
That sunset it amazing!!! Your wedding will be awesome!