Hey yall! Well, we are back from paradise and it's safe to say that I already miss it.
We were there during Hurricane Don, but it only screwed up our plans for one day . We got so much stuff done for the wedding and I am feeling so good about it now!
One of the biggest things we took care of was the food tasting...which was amazing!
I was a bad blogger and I was so enthralled with eating that I only got a few pictures of the actual food :D Haha.... sorry guys, but take my word, the stuff was delicious!
Here are a few snapshots
And finally, for the most important part....
Dessert!
We couldnt pick which dessert we liked better so we are having both :D
One thing we didn't get to try were the appetizers for our cocktail hour. I was a little sad about this, but all the other food was so freakin yummy that I'm sure we will be just fine.
What's on your wedding menu? Did you get to try all of it or did you play it by chance?
No comments:
Post a Comment