Sometimes when I am in the middle of a DIY project, I honestly think I am doing it the completely wrong way and there's probably a better way to do whatever it is I'm trying to do. Never the less, I am here to share with you how I made my table numbers. It was super-easy and pretty basic and I think they came out awesome, if I do say so myself.
Here is my inspiration picture from Project Wedding...
Image via Project Wedding
They actually show you step by step how to make these on that website, but I didn't follow any of those instructions. That's no fun.I stopped at a local thrift store right by my house the other day and picked up a couple of old sheets that had pretty designs on them.
I also picked up some frames from Michael's and these numbers from StudioCee on Etsy.
This is the fabric glue I used. Even though the labels say that each bottle has a different use, I'm pretty sure its the same glue in each bottle.So I started by cutting out a piece of fabric and proceeded to slather on way too much glue onto the cardboard.
I folded it kinda like I was wrapping a present.I let the glue dry for about 2-3 hours, flipped them over and glued the numbers onto the cardboard.
Here is my finished product!


Pretty good, huh? Not bad for an amateur :D
Are you doing something special for your table numbers?

No comments:
Post a Comment