I decided a long time ago that we would do OOT bags for our guests, since they are going to be traveling so far to come and see us. We want them to be as comfy as possible and not have to worry about little things that they may have forgotten at home.
Image via The Chic Bizarre
I bought these tote bags last summer from Dollar Tree and literally drove around to every DT store and cleaned them out. Our OOT bags are going to be pretty practical, but we hope our guests still enjoy them!
Here's what they're getting:
1. A welcome packet made by your's truly including a schedule of events, restaurants they have to try and the ever important 'Do Not Disturb" sign.

2. Advil- For obvious reasons. Plus its always something I forget to bring when going on vacation and I end up spending $12 for a travel size somewhere.
3. Pepto Bismol- Just in case anyone encounters Montezuma's Revenge down in Mexico, they will be well prepared for the battle.
5. Travel Toothpaste and Toothbrush- Also at the top of the list of things I forget to bring on vacation!
7. Hand sanitizer- We are gonna have the healthiest wedding guests around! :D
Are you giving OOT bags? What are you putting in them?
Here's what they're getting:
1. A welcome packet made by your's truly including a schedule of events, restaurants they have to try and the ever important 'Do Not Disturb" sign.

2. Advil- For obvious reasons. Plus its always something I forget to bring when going on vacation and I end up spending $12 for a travel size somewhere.
3. Pepto Bismol- Just in case anyone encounters Montezuma's Revenge down in Mexico, they will be well prepared for the battle.
Image via VeganFM
3. Bottled water- Even though most of the hotels have purified drinking water, we don't want out guests taking any chances!

Image via Capella
Image via Amazon
5. Travel Toothpaste and Toothbrush- Also at the top of the list of things I forget to bring on vacation!
Image via Amazon
Image via Theme Crossword
7. Hand sanitizer- We are gonna have the healthiest wedding guests around! :D
Image via Amazon
Are you giving OOT bags? What are you putting in them?






No comments:
Post a Comment