fans

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Unveiling the veil.

Oh, hi! Remember this little beauty?


This is my aunts gorgeous mantilla veil that she so kindly donated to me for the wedding. Only minor problem was that awesome hat it was attached to.

Well, we ended up finding someone to detach the hat at sew the lace onto the veil. Ready to see it????? One more thing...

Here we go! I want to first apologize for the crappy cell phone pics. It was all I had and I was really excited to share with yall.


 Bye-bye funny hat!


My mom is an award winning photographer as you can tell from these pictures (sarcasm)

I'm so excited the way the veil turned out. It looks much better without the hat, yeah?
I promise I will take more pictures with a better camera when I go for my hair trial, but at least you can get an idea of how it turned out!

What were you most excited to wear on your wedding day? Besides the dress, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...