Now that everyone was in their place,
We began.
We are coming together today here at this beautiful place
to celebrate the wedding of Ms. Petit Four and Mr. Petit Four
We have come to confirm this Union with family and friends.
Above all we have come to rejoice in love and its possibilities.
There are moments in our lives that are ruled not so much by time, but by the heart.
This is such a time for the Petit Four's.
This is such a time for the Petit Four's.
these two people are in love so deeply and completly,
that today they make they bond, whereby their hearts, their minds
that today they make they bond, whereby their hearts, their minds
and their bodies shall be united in marriage for the rest of their days.
So we ask all of you now to go to your hearts and open them wide and rise
your spirits high so that we are all coming with our full presence to support this union.
your spirits high so that we are all coming with our full presence to support this union.
Love is not an accident we fall into but a start of a common path,
growing together in love so that we give to ourselves the possibility
that our tomorrows will be even more joyous and tender,
more compassionate and more full of the thrill of life as each day is better than the next.
Love has the capacity for that magic.
Marriage is the promise made and kept between two people
with intentions of trusting, supporting and loving each other.
This will help you to grow as individuals as well as a couple
and allows you to see the other as your soul sees them-
as beautiful and powerful spirits of God.
(This was a really funny part of our wedding when our Officiant asked us to step behind the table so we could start our sand ceremony. Mr. PF thought she said that there were 'tissues under the table' so he went digging under the table to get me a tissue since I had been crying. He's so sweet :D)
Now let as all witness how they create their
union represented by the 4 Elements
Red, we ask for love and passion in this union.
Blue, so that you may always share your emotions with each other.
Green, we ask for abundance and prosperity. (I put a lot of green :))
White, so that you may always communicate with patience and understanding
Please face each other and repeat after me.
Ms.Petit Four/ Mr. Petit four you are the love of my life,
I cherish your friendship and companionship,
I promise to respect, honor and love you all the days of my life,
I promise not to change you but to support you,
I will take care of you and love you always.
After our sand ceremony I wanted to incorporate a Lasso my family has had for many generations. Our parents got up and placed the Lasso over our shoulders.
Even though my Grandma couldn't make it to Mexico with us, she was so happy and proud that we used the Lasso.
Finally it was our wedding rings to shine.
You have shared this moment and promises
with family and friends as a symbol of loving each other.
You have formed your own union in friendship
and respect for one another and in love.
Therefore, it is my honor and with great pleasure I present you as husband and wife.
- Petit Four-ever: We Walked.
- Petit Four-ever: Going To The Chapel...I Mean, Beach. Pt 2
- Petit Four-ever: Going To The Chapel…I Mean, Beach
- Petit Four-ever: The Boys Do Their Thang
- Petit Four-ever: The Girls Get Ready
- Petit Four-ever: Pre-Wedding Fun
- Petit Four-ever: Let The Recaps Begin!
- Petit Four-ever: Get Us to Paradise!
- Petit Four-ever: A White Dress
- Petit Four-ever: I Become a Bride
- Petit Four-ever: Pre-Wedding Pictures
- Petit Four-ever: Ceremony Details

Beautiful! What a wonderful day. I am enjoying your recaps so much, there's so much love in every post. xxx
ReplyDeleteThanks, Amanda! :D
ReplyDelete