All of the tables and chairs were set up in the wrong spot. When I say in the wrong spot, I mean on the completely opposite side from where we told them we wanted them. Mr. PF and our lovely wedding party rolled up their figurative sleeves and got to work.
Remember all those lovely details that I worried so much about before the wedding? Well they almost didn't happen.
Here is Mr. PF getting his bout pinned on and looking a little miffed.
Some tired groomsmen
Papa PF didn't sweat it :)
Some tired groomsmen
Papa PF didn't sweat it :)
As people began arriving, they were greeted with a delicious watermelon aguas fresca. If you have never tried one, head to the closest Mexican food restaurant and ask them to make you one!
While all of this was going on, Mama PF, MOH PF and I were stuffed in a cab trying to make it there. Just when we were around the corner, Mama PF realized that she left the lasso back at the house. So back we went!
When we finally made it back to Zama, we got out and I settled into my little bridal suite. Then we realized it.... Holy #*&^%$@ S%&*&$@!!!!!! We left the freakin veil in the trunk of the cab.
Our officiant was telling me that we would have to start the ceremony soon so we would have time for pictures, but I just smiled and said "No, we have to wait".
My veil was the one piece of my wedding ensemble that meant the most to me and I wasn't walking down that aisle without it. Do y'all remember what it looked like before when my aunt wore it?
So I sat there, and waited...and waited. I was completely calm and collected. I knew I was gonna wait for that veil.

No comments:
Post a Comment