fans

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Petit Four-ever: They Toasted.

After we danced, it was time to sit down and eat.


The best part about our small wedding was that we got to eat our delicious food and we didn't feel like we had to "make the rounds" to say hi to everyone. 



Everyone was really relaxed the whole night and everyone had a great time. We later heard there was some sort of contest on who could finish a bottle of scotch first. I think whoever won, actually lost!


 Our Best man and Maid of Honor did amazing with their speeches. I'm still waiting on our video from the videographer, but hopefully he captured some of that awesomeness.







MOH Petit Four had me in tears. He speech was so heartfelt and full of love I could barely stand it. We have known each other for 22 years so she had plenty of shenanigans to mention in her speech.



How long have you known your MOH and Best man?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...