Mr. PF was unsure about doing a dance with his mom because he doesn't really like the spotlight too much. I insisted that he do it though because I knew his mom would LOVE it.
I picked out "It's A Wonderful World" out for their song but the DJ ended up playing some really inappropriate, hair-band 80's ballad. It was really awkward and funny and I don't think she even noticed what song was playing because she was so over the moon that she got to share this moment with her son.
The father/ daughter dance was something that I thought about all the time during the planning process.I wanted something that wouldn't make me cry like a baby but something that was sweet at the same time.
Turns out it didn't matter what song I picked... I cried my eyes out the whole time anyways :D
This was a guest photo, but it's one of my favorites.
What songs did you pick for the dances with your parents?
- Petit Four-ever: They Toasted.
- Petit Four-ever: We Danced.
- Petit Four-ever: Going To The Chapel…I Mean, Beach
- Petit Four-ever: The Boys Do Their Thang
- Petit Four-ever: The Girls Get Ready
- Petit Four-ever: Pre-Wedding Fun
- Petit Four-ever: Let The Recaps Begin!
- Petit Four-ever: Get Us to Paradise!
- Petit Four-ever: A White Dress
- Petit Four-ever: I Become a Bride
- Petit Four-ever: Pre-Wedding Pictures
- Petit Four-ever: Ceremony Details
- Petit Four-ever: We Walked
- Petit Four-ever: The Ceremony
- Petit Four-ever: The Flower Offering


No comments:
Post a Comment