fans

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I Did it Myself!... Sorta


One of the biggest trends that I love right now are the hair flowers. I love all kinds of hair adornments, actually, but especially hair flowers. Preferably with some feathers or something shiny attached :D

I have spent many hours on etsy, as I'm sure many of us have, searching for the perfect hair flower.


There is this pretty, little lovely... It's got the flowers and something shiny. But at the price of $64, I kept looking.

(Source)


Next up was this sassy number. Sadly, there were no feathers or shiny things so I moved on...

(Source) $36

Finally, I stumbled upon this beauty... I immediately bookmark it to save it for later.

(Source) $30


Then, as fate would have it, I happened into Hobby Lobby on a random Tuesday afternoon and found this...


This puppy was a whole $2.99! Apparently, Hobby Lobby carries a line of hair flowers and other stuff that you can put on your own headband...or in my case, an alligator clip :D



This is how it came.

Hair down... (Please excuse my lack of makeup)

Makeshift up-do :)
(haha I just noticed that bunny on my shoulder, I guess he wanted to make a cameo.)

So what do yall think??? I can't believe no one has spilled the beans on this Hobby Lobby secret yet! Or maybe they have, I just wasn't paying attention... Anyway, they have a pretty good selection of hair stuff, yall should check it out!

What are you wearing in your hair for the big day?



4 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I love it. I'm definitely going to check them out. I always thought I'd be a long veiled bride but now I'm swaying more towards bird-cage these days. I'd like to DIY and a flower like that will be a perfect accompaniment. Sadly, there are no Hobby Lobby's near me, but it looks like I can shop online. Hooray! Thanks for the head's up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I want a huge flower with feathers for my birdcage veil! I'm still on the hunt. There is no Hobby Lobby near me though. Sad face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw man! Sorry guys, I thought Hobby Lobby was pretty widespread :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Score one for you, what a great find! I'm thinking about wearing a real gardenia behind my ear...no final decision yet though :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...