fans

Monday, August 15, 2011

Midnight Snack Attack

If yall haven't figured it out yet, FI and I are total foodies. We love tasting new food, eating food and making food too! So, its no surprise that food is a huge part of our wedding. We had to make sure to find a venue that had amazing dishes that not only looked pretty, but tasted great. It just so happens that the cook at the venue we picked was the winner of one of the Iron Chef competitions. (Yummmmmmm)

Now, I already talked about what we will be eating for dinner, so you must be wondering...What else could she possible have to say about food?

Well, we want to do a midnight snack attack for all our guests and offer them some more delicious stuff to eat while dancing the night away.
Image via Red Reporter
Not to be confused with a Zack Attack.

I know after a couple of drinks, the last thing I want is something sweet, but I cant get over the idea of having a s'mores station.

(Source)
Seriously y'all, how amazing does this look?????

I thought about it some more and realized that our guests probably aren't going to want sweets after getting 2 desserts and possibly wedding cake. *Sigh* Moving on...

The next idea we had was a nacho bar. Nachos are just awesome because you can scarf them. Don't act like yall have never scarfed down some nachos.

Exactly. Sorry MOH PF (hehe)

(Source)
No, your eyes are not playing tricks on you. That is cheese coming out of that fountain.

Next up... A mini hot dog bar! These things are so freakin cute!!! I could do without the black things on the bun though :D I talked to my venue and they said they couldn't do mini hotdogs. Damn. Foiled again.(Source)

Ok y'all, this is my favorite idea so far and I totally understand if you want to steal it because its going to be so amozing! (Remember Frank from Father of the Bride?)


Oh, yeah baby! I can't think of any food I would rather eat while I'm getting my drink and dance on! I'm hoping we will be able to have individual servings of fries and then people can go over to the station and put chili or cheese or ketchup or...whatever!

Are you having a late night snack attack? What are some of your favorite midnight snacks?



5 comments:

  1. I was just thinking about this today. So much food gets consumed at a wedding but for some reason I'm always ready for more. Must be all the drinking and dancing. I love the fries idea! I wish I had some right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww....... i want fries... but my wedding ends at 10pm... DUH not late enough

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never thought of doing a late night snack attack! Great idea! I am all for the mini hot dogs and fries! Nothing like some greasy food to soak up those beverages!

    I'm having a giveaway on my blog to celebrate 50 followers. Come see!

    http://craftmysoul.blogspot.com/2011/08/50-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe I just saw your intro go up on weddingbee..... congratulations!!! Welcome to a whole new world! Have a great first day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! thank you :D Im so excited!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...